Satellite ISNG onboard bi-directional acquisition system is onboard satellite transmission system that combines bi-directional ISNG transmission and uni-directional DSNG transmission. It meets the mobile live broadcasting and transmission needs of SNGs for broadcast applications while maintaining compatibility with traditional satellite receiving systems.
The system is designed with a margin higher than 6dB, and qualified to be connected to the networks of satellite operators such as International Satellite Organization, AsiaSat, APT Satellite, SinoSat, and China Satcom. The system moves multiple-position servers and HD/4K transcoding function to front production end to achieve more content production and distribution functions at the front end, thus lowering content production and distribution cost in the whole industrial chain.
For the purpose of IP transmission, satellite channels and 3G/4G channels can serve as backup for each other to enable multiple-channel and multiple-link transmission in SNGs.
Features of Satellite ISNG onboard bi-directional acquisition system:
● Fully meet needs in omnimedia and multifunctional wireless transmission applications in the era of Internet+;
● Satellite channels and 3G/4G channels can serve as backup for each other to enable multiple-channel and multiple-link transmission in SNGs;
● Both bi-directional IP transmission and unit-direction DVB transmission are supported;
● Compatible with traditional DVB satellite receiving systems;
● Onboard wireless network;
● Functions such as multiple-screen production and multiple-position service for content transcoding have been moved to the front end to improve Internet distribution function;
● Multiple links are bundled and serve as backup for each other. Links for network, 3G/4G, and satellite can be bundled together, leading to higher safety level due to larger bandwidth and mutual backup mechanism;
● 7*24 hour satellite transmission services based on the satellite access stations at Beijing, Hong Kong, and Kashgar are provided. These access stations allow connection to users via special lines to achieve video stream and document transmission. Direct distribution of relevant services is also possible on CDN.