The monitoring and command center system generally includes the big screen splicing display system, the video monitoring system, the intelligent central control system, the video conference system, the audio system, the voice scheduling system, the individual mobile system, the multimedia information distribution system, the network system, the UPS power distribution system, the computer room monitoring system, and other systems. Through the network, signal, and communication transmission, the front-end video, audio, and multimedia information resources to be monitored are gathered at the integrated control platform of the monitoring and command center for information resource sharing and unified processing.
The main function of a modern conference command and decision-making system is serving commanding and decision making procedures. It mainly includes sound reinforcement system, video system, signal transmission system, collaborative office system, control system, etc. From the perspective of technical development and demand, it can be classified into the following types or stages:
The first stage: the construction of an independent sound reinforcement system and video display system for the command hall
The second stage: the construction of sound reinforcement system, display system, and control system for the command hall
The third stage: the command hall, decision-making conference multi-room integration system, and information interactive integration system
The fourth stage: cloud computing intelligent interactive management platform system
Command center integration platform serves as the core of the command center system. All subsystems will be integrated seamlessly via the interface provided by the integrated platform, thus forming a full-functional, informative, and mutually linked system. By using advanced EAI integrated technology and intelligent distributed control theory, an emergency commanding and operation center can be established for overall information collection, commanding, scheduling, and decision-making.
Unified collection, storage, integration, and distribution of information ensure that the internal communication within the command center is reliable, fast, and orderly. This will avoid the information "cobweb" effect due to integration of subsystems.
● System linkage plan is realized within the command center. Corresponding linkage operations are performed depending on different emergencies and timed tasks to ensure rapid response of the command center, efficient operation, and ability to handle emergencies.
● Central desktop control of the system within the command center is provided. Systems and devices of different types can be centrally control, authenticated, and logged at the integrated client interface to reduce wrong operations and improve efficiency.
● Through real-time monitoring of the command center system’s running state changes and fault alarms, the system will provide online fault analysis, log history analysis, system remote maintenance, and other functions to reduce workload of technical support department.
● Subsystems that the emergency command center needs to access and integrate include the following: video surveillance system, perimeter alarm system, access control system, public address system, fire alarm system, building automation system, GPS clock system, etc.
● Through construction of the command center system integration platform, the overall construction policy of the "efficiency, speed, and integration" and "sustainable development" of the command center will be fully implemented and realized, and difficult application problems due to simple system stacking will be solved. This also contributes to a higher technical level and practical function of the center information system.